Tuesday 19 November 2013

Can there really be a difference in baby wipes?


 
 
 
 


https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/product-range/baby-toddler/award-winning-mamia-nappies-wipes/nappy-product-detail/ps/p/mamia-fragranced-baby-wipes/







These wipes are fantastic. When you have a huge dirty nappy on
 your hands. The last thing you need is to be fumbling for trying to
open the packet of wipes. This is why I love the easy opening and
closing packet. It also means that the wipes actually stay wet.
Otherwise I find that I end up wasting half the packet of wipes.
The wipes are economical as you get 80 compared to the 64 wipes
that you normally get in a packet. The size of each wipe is also larger
– making cleaning a lot easier.
There is something about these wipes that meant that my little ones’
botty remained free of nappy rash. In the past I have used some of
the other wipes and without a doubt he developed nappy rash.
These wipes are definitely a success in my opinion!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment